2007-06-14

First post to open this blog

First post, with one question: why a blog about Atari TOS in 2007?

I am a long time Atari user, started with an 800XL back in the 80's. Today I'm still enjoying my Atari's, especially the ST / TT / Falcon line. It seems however less people know these computers and knowledge might get lost. Sure, there are still a lot of sites and forums with a load of usage and collected knowledge, but I discovered I'm not sharing all my knowledge and experience at these sites. So I thought it would be a good idea to force myself to maintain a blog and write down as much day to day stories about me and my Atari's.

The things I want to cover in this blog are hardware developments for the TOS platform, and software developments like alternative desktops, replacement OS'es and emulators.

So, enough about things to come. Right now I will tweak the layout of the blog some more and hope to post a real valuable post soon. Leave comments if you like, it may encourage me even more to update the blog as often as possible...

No comments: