2009-05-05

A quick update...

Just to show my readers (who?) I'm still making progress with all the Atari 'projects' I define for myself this small update:

  • A huge amount of disks from the Dutch Public Domain Stichting ST have been imaged and are ready to be downloaded. See the list with links to the images here.
  • I started scanning some articles from Atari (related) magazines which describe self made hardware projects. On several forums there were requests for this kind of information, so here it is.

I will continue to work on the two mentioned projects above and there is still one major project for me to do: hobby room cleanup! My huge room is now crammed with Atari stuff which is now hindering me in doing anything productive :-) So somewhere in July I'll start to redecorate the whole room and give everything a nice place.

No comments: